Today’s world is all about the “I want”, and “how fast can I get it?” How many times have you heard your friend, family member, or coworker say they “want” to make more money, they “want” financial freedom, and they “want” to be successful. There is a lot of “I want”, but not a lot of “being” to achieve those wants. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. By becoming a new version of you, the being does the work for you. success
Meet Kathleen Cameron, a success, life and manifestation coach, 8 figure entrepreneur, and record-breaking author. She takes those I “want’s” and embodies the version of herself who has them, manifesting thoughts, feeling, and actions for tangible and visible results. Those big “I want’s” start within yourself and the identity you choose to live in. So, how do you adopt that millionaire identity? And how do you achieve success regardless of your age, size, or occupation? mindset
Kathleen Cameron has shared with us five rules she practices and teaches:
- Most people operate on 1 or 2 planes; the physical movement of their body towards their goal, and then study the power of the mind, but true acceleration happens when you integrate all 3; the physical, intellectual AND spiritual. By incorporating all 3 you use forces of attraction to your disposal; a method Kathleen calls “spirituality meets peak performance”.
- Your perception of your SELF is the key. Kathleen believes all that you wish to achieve whether it be charitable, career, or personal, first starts within yourself and your belief in yourself. A confident, positive person radiates that energy, and that energy is absorbed by people and things around you. Attitude and energy are powerful. Tapping into the power within yourself allows you to express your energy even greater. Greater the energy transmission, greater the impact, and greater the compensation (monetary, intellectual, and spiritual).
- Banishing negative beliefs is key. What we focus on grows, so while you focus on your weaknesses, your lack of success, your empty bank account, you give life to those and they grow. Shift to love, optimism, gratitude, and joy and you are in a state of flow and receivership. The negative is blocking you from receiving and having a simple shift in your perception changes the entire way you experience this physical world.
- Giving and being in service is a MUST: The more people you help, the more success you will have. It’s the law. Period.
- Lastly, understanding that there are certain characteristics that successful people have – you find them in all millionaires – persistence, faith in the unseen, decision making, self-awareness and understanding, and truly living their purpose. Most people achieving big things in this world understand that getting uncomfortable is for the sake of others, which makes it all worthwhile.
If you were to take away one piece of information from Kathleen, let it be that it all begins with YOU. You are in control of your mind, body, and oneness with spirit, and that is the most powerful thing one can possess. You can achieve anything with the right energy and the right practice of putting those manifestations into a physical form. This means true embodying that next-level version of yourself, and in this case, your millionaire identity. Are you thinking, feeling, and acting as your millionaire self? If not, time to start! success