The reason as to why people fail financially in life is because our education system teaches us everything other than how to let money work for us.
Rich Dad Poor Dad– The #1 financial book of all times written by Robert Kiyosaki enlightens us on this main prime cause of financial failure.
A person can be highly educated, professionally successful, and yet financially illiterate.
For many, the idea seems foreign and therefore they work to earn money by working their 9-5 job their entire lives which to your disappointment must be revealed that it’s nothing but a folk tale.
Working for someone else just to have near to nothing when you retire is a scary thought. You must start working on building your pipelines the moment you realize it.
If you need to be rich, you need to be a business owner and an investor.
Your choices define who you become and therefore the need to build a pipeline should be considered as the roadmap to a wealthier life.
Most people conform to the stereotype that instead of trusting their inner wisdom, that genius inside, we need to follow the crowd. Obliged to desires of showing the world that we own branded products, belong to high membership clubs, own the most luxurious car or a villa in the prime locality; the idea never crosses our mind that we are ultimately spending on the wants that would induce more liability on our heads and family.
The single most powerful asset that we have is our mind. If trained well, it can create enormous wealth.
Often this road is not taken because it requires a bold mind and intellect. There are two kinds of the investor in this world:
- The first kind of investor believes in the soul idea of putting some predetermined amount away every month. The option that most people subscribe to. But the problem with this idea is that it blinds the person towards possibly more significant growth of their money.
- The second type of investor or the intelligent investor is the one who creates investment by assembling a deal in a way that components are assembled to build a car.
It is the second type of investor that becomes financially free by developing on these three skills:
- Embrace an opportunity that everyone else missed.
- Raise money
- Organize smart people
There are always risks, and to move with risks and manage risks is all it takes.
There is gold everywhere. Most people are not trained to see it.
I would bring to light the following God-given power, which when controlled can lead to successful heights.
- Power of Spirit: Find your true purpose in life.
- Power of Choice: Dwell on your preference and act in accordance with it.
- Power of Association: Choose the company of people cautiously, the ones who resonate with your goals.
- Power of Learning: Have a keen eye to learn new things and master them.
- Power of Self-discipline: Be determined to achieve your goals.
- Power of Giving: Help others grow by educating them through your life experiences.
- Power of Myth: Choose your heroes who inspire you to achieve your path rather than making you question your choices.
The KEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM is one’s ability to build pipelines rather than working his/her whole life for a high paying job.