He says, “Everyone loves the word ‘weight loss,’ and they want answers on specifics like, how much weight loss? Most of my TikTok shares how much you can lose, along with tips and tricks on proper intermittent fasting tactics delivered in small-bite-sized videos.”
Potash’s methods are fool-proof and he knows how to set weight loss goals after specializing in this area for 14 years. His tips are:
- Keep it simple. Get straight to the point in your first opening line. Give two to three snippets about the topic and that’s it.
- There’s no right or wrong. Despite what everyone says. Give away tons of information. Don’t be afraid to do so. Potash’s top categories are weight loss, stop calorie counting, sustainability, exercise, and nutrition.
- Post tips, inside secrets, results. He recommends alternating two lengths of time: 10-second posts and three-minute posts.
- No less than two to three posts per day. Potash recommends doing this without fail to keep the followers coming.
- Understand your target market. His are women of all ages who need to lose weight and prioritize themselves.
Adam believes TikTok is the best social media outlet as opposed to IG and others because “People can be themselves. I think it’s less of a vanity media and more of a fun, carefree source and you can expand to a broader customer base. I learned that I had to adapt to my customer instead of my customer adapting to me. I had to create a program that worked for them and their budget.”
The Approach addresses many different aspects of health that go way beyond food intake or exercise. We will be tackling food myths, current diet trends, eating for your blood type, intermittent fasting and so much more. Our approach is holistic, informative, and hands-on. Our passion as health coaches gives us the opportunity to help save lives, reignite dreams, and help clients remain motivated to attain their goals. TikTok
More About Adam Potash
With 19+ years of experience, Adam Potash left his job as a private celebrity chef to pursue a career that embraces food as fuel and encourages striving for progress, not perfection. TikTok
Born with high cholesterol from a young age, Potash was put on strict diets, and he’s also seen many loved ones suffer due to improper eating which inspired his career in the food and health industry. The former Executive Chef graduated from Johnson and Wales University and became certified by the Institute of Integrated Nutrition. He began working with high-end celebrity clientele in Florida, California, and New York. Potash has now created a sustainable weight loss program that teaches you how to live a healthier life. TikTok